| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewisburg, Wv in August is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 90.4mm (3.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewisburg, Wv August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lewisburg, Wv, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewisburg, Wv:
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 141.7 kms (88.1 miles) NNW
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 130.5 kms (81.1 miles) NNW
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 119 kms (73.9 miles) WNW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) W
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 59 kms (36.7 miles) W
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) SSW
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) SSW
- Oakland, Md, Usa - 183.4 kms (113.9 miles) NE
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 133.9 kms (83.2 miles) N
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 131 kms (81.4 miles) NNE
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ENE
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 178.7 kms (111 miles) ENE
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) ENE
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) E
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.8 miles) E
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ESE
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) SE
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 63.7 kms (39.6 miles) S